Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Night Before....

So, it's the night before the first day of school.

My bag is packed. My lunch is made. My outfit (and coordinating shoes) are laid out in my closet. It would appear I am all ready to go.

But....

I am freaked the *F* out! The same things I worried about when I applied to grad school are creeping back into my view. What if I am bad? What if I fail? Do I have enough time for everything?

I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm sure that I will struggle. I am sure that it will all be fine.

Can anyone else tell how half assed this is? Geeze. I can't even make myself believe this is important. It's just another Sunday night. Tomorrow morning, I'll have a 9 a.m. meeting followed by one at 11 and 3. Then, off to downtown Phoenix I'll go....to begin student life again.

So, here's to the good life. In two years, when I graduate, I hope I can look back and be happy about my education....and most of all, that I will be at graduation. :)

I really am excited....seriously. ;)

No comments: